In light of our Vietnamese Coffee review, we just had to give you a Vietnamese Iced Coffee Recipe. We’re told it’s the best iced coffee you’ll ever drink!
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Ground, Dark Roast (preferably Vietnamese blend) Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened and Condensed Milk
1. Brew coffee. You’ll obtain the best and most accurate results if you use a French Press for brewing.
2. Pour 2 tbs. of the condensed milk into each cup (4 cups).
3. Pour 1 cup of coffee into each cup.
4. Add ice cubes and stir.