As any good coffee enthusiast knows, there’s more required for ultimate at home brewing than just a coffee grinder and expensive coffee brewer. Achieving that blissfully perfect cup of coffee takes just the right amount of know how and the right set of tools. We’re always here to help with the “know how”, but what tools do you need to keep handy?
- A digital thermometer – This is a required element to brewing the perfect French Press, or ensuring your coffee is sipped at just the right temperature.
- A timer – Absolutely necessary to time how long the coffee and boiled water have been in contact during certain brewing methods.
- A coffee scoop – Consistency is the name of the game when it comes to coffee, and making sure you measure the same amount each time, or the accurate required amount, is key.
- A tea kettle preferably with a long spout – Very, very important with many manual brew methods as the pour is of utmost importance.
- Digital scale – Back to the consistency thing, the same and correct amount is needed every time.
- Air tight storage containers – Always use fresh beans, and keep them that way by limiting their air exposure as much as possible.
- Filtered water – Trust me. Huge taste difference.
Missing something on the list? Christmas is just around the corner.