If you’ve been looking for that perfect way to combine fresh fruit, alcohol, and coffee together to make the perfect drink for summer – this is it! Easy to make, and perfect for those hot summer days.
- 1 oz. De’Longhi Espresso
- 1 and 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz orange juice
- 4 blackberries
- Orange slice for garnish
- Blackberry for garnish
1. Make your simple syrup by mixing equal parts hot water and sugar until sugar is dissolved
2. Squish blackberries into the bottom of your cocktail shaker
3. Add gin, orange juice, espresso and ice, and shake vigorously
4. Strain into glass with ice and garnish with orange slice and blackberry.
5. Enjoy this sweet, smooth, and refreshing summer coffee cocktail!