Ohhh you have no idea how good this is until you try it! We made these today, and they are simply to die for! Gotta love the flavor that fresh ground coffee can add to some food creations. You can easily make this yourself, just follow along:
- 2 tbs. fresh ground coffee
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. pepper
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 slab of beef back ribs
- Your favorite barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2.Mix the coffee, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar together
3. Lay your ribs onto a baking sheet and coat both sides generously with the rub
4. Turn ribs so the meaty party is facing downwards on the pan and put into oven. Place a pan with 2 inches of water in the rack below the ribs (this is to keep ribs from drying out while they bake).
5. Allow ribs to cook for 2 and a half hours. Then pull out, turn over so meaty part is facing up, and coat with barbecue sauce. Continue to bake for 20 more minutes.
6. Turn oven to broil and allow to broil for 10 minutes
7. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!