If you’ve been looking for a unique and compliment-inviting drink recipe for your next party – look no further. There are 2 great things about this recipe: 1) It’s a bulk recipe, so you don’t have to stay in the kitchen all night fixing drinks and 2) It’s a delicious liquor based coffee recipe – who doesn’t love that? The recipe is really easy to follow, and you are guaranteed to have a smash hit on your hands (and in your guest’s cups!).
- 1 gallon fresh brewed French Vanilla Coffee
- 3 cups Kahlua liquor
- 1 gallon coffee ice cream, slightly softened
1. Mix coffee and liquor in large punch bowl
2. Whisk in ice cream until the mixture is smooth and creamy
3. Set out for guests to enjoy!